Our Yoga Teacher Training covers key elements of Yoga including asana, pranayama, mantra, meditation, and philosophy.
Expect to cover the following:
- Key Yoga asanas, as derived from Adi Nath Shiva lineage and authentic Hatha Yoga practices.
- Key breathwork and Pranayama techniques
- Vedic and Upanishadic mantras, and chakra Bija Mantras
- Meditation and wisdom themes and how to weave them into your classes.
- Paths of Yoga and how to bring Yoga into your daily life sourced from authentic Yogic texts.
- Yogic subtle anatomy and the chakras
- Physical anatomy as it relates to Yoga and teaching.
- How to lead both dynamic and contemplative classes
- The Art of sequencing design for unique holistic classes and much more
Participants have access to recordings of live session and course materials for an extended period of time to support their integration.
Akhanda Yoga Teacher Training is supported by professionally recorded pre-course materials.