Teaching Pranayama for Emotional Wellness, Athletic Performance and Expansion 25-h YTT
October 3 – November 1, 2020
With Yogrishi Vishvketu, Robin Campbell (Prem Sagar) and Anandi Alison Francis
Are you a Yoga teacher, coach or counselor wanting to bring more transformative and empowering breathwork into your sessions with clients? Pranayama is so often neglected in movement-based classes though it has huge benefits for health, mood, athletics and spiritual growth. Become confident to help you and your clients living their radiant potential alongside breathwork specialist Yogrishi Vishvketu.
Yogrishi has been exploring the powers of breath for 40 years and has guided thousands of teachers in bringing pranayama into their Yoga classes. He also helps students use breath to support sleep difficulties, low mood, anxiety and feeling stuck. Having a unique Bachelor’s degree in Yoga for Athletic Performance from a national Sports College in India, he has coached athletes from runners to free divers. Finally, he uses breath as a key tool for yogic expansion and spiritual development.
Diversity in Yoga is important to us, and we want to make this programs truly accessible to you if cost is a barrier to your presence. Please ask us about our Scholarships.
Learn with World Renown Experts
Himalayan Master and Pranayama Specialist
Anandi Alison Francis
Yoga Teacher, Author, and Founder of The Sleep Guru
Registered Psychologist and Yoga Therapist
Change Your Breath – Transform Your Life
Join Yogrishi for this one-of-a-kind training to teach breathwork for:
• Easing stress, anxiety and insomnia
• Uplifting low mood
• Moving past stuckness
• Increasing lung capacity and stamina
• Stockpiling prana and breathing efficiently
• Increase focus for success and decrease stress
• Stabilizing and magnifying your life force energy
• Expanding your capacity and field of positive awareness
• Aligning the five forces and vibrate with higher energy
Enjoy three manageable half-day weekends Live with Yogrishi Vishvketu and special guests Prem Robin Campbell (Respected Somatic Counsellor and Yoga Therapist) and Anand Alison Francis (Senior Yoga Teacher and Sleepology Trainer). Study in an engaging online format accessible to many time zones around the world!
Yoga Teachers can also complete a practicum and get a certificate in teaching Pranayama for specific purposes that can be used as Continuing Education via Yogrishi’s YACEP profile.
A well-paced six days that will be broken down into two 1.5 hour sessions per day.
Oct. 3-4, Oct. 17-18, Oct. 31-Nov. 1
Session 1: 11 – 12:30pm EST 4 – 5:30pm GMT+1
Session 2: 2 – 3:30pm EST 7 – 8:30pm GMT+1
• Conditions for Practice ~ Special lifestyle tips for supporting Pranayama practice
• Accessibility ~ Pranayama for those with limiting conditions
• Pranic Exploration ~ Learn to feel and direct the flow of prana in your body
• Expanding Your Capacity ~ Techniques to increase your continence and mastery of prana
• Pranayama for Anxiety and Insomnia ~ Learn to teach special techniques for balance and to ease specific conditions such as anxiety, stress and insomnia
• Pranayama for Low mood and Feeling stuck ~ Learn to teach special techniques to uplift and move through personal road blocks
• Pranayama for Athletic Performance ~ Learn to train athletes in techniques for various aspects of athletic performance
• Prana Vayus ~ Learn to activate the five pranas for personal development and expansion
• Bandhas ~ Use and teach locks to take the mastery of energy to the next level
• Art of Sequencing ~ Learn to design and teach specialized pranayama sequences
• Practicum ~ Teach one specialized pranayama sequence and get feedback
Pranayama course manual
Breathe Better, Sleep Better by Anandi the Sleep Guru
Please email us about our Diversity Scholarship at firstname.lastname@example.org