Join us for this expansive Sadhana Immersion at the Soulful Shree Jungle Ashram
Venue: Shree Jungle Ashram, Rishikesh
Date: 15th March 2024 to 5th April 2024.
Daily Schedule: Morning sessions from 6.00am IST to 9.00am IST, and late afternoons from 4.30pm to 6.30pm IST.
Embark on a transformative journey at the soon-to-be-inaugurated Shree Jungle Ashram, nestled in the serene lap of Shakti energy in the Himalayas. This beautiful Ashram is a sanctuary of deep pranic expansion, where practitioners can transcend foundational trainings and immerse themselves in nature's healing energies.
Here, the objectives are clear: experience conscious living wisdom on and off the mat, delve into deeper Sadhana guided by Himalayan Master Yogrishi Vishvketu, and connect with your true Self in the serene beauty of this special location.
With this momentous opening coming soon, we are excited to introduce our first training and program offering at Shree Jungle Ashram: a 21-day Pranayama Sadhana Program, meticulously guided by Himalayan Master and Nath Yogi, Yogrishi Vishvketu.
- Deepen Your Practice: Engage with authentic, intermediate to advanced Pranayama techniques and Kriyas, Mudras and Bandhas, aligning and purifying body, mind, and soul.
- An Immersive Journey with Yogrishi: Dive into a heartwarming, soul nourishing, authentic journey of Self-Mastery supported by Master Yogi, Yogrishi Vishvketu.
- Ayurvedic Wisdom: Explore the influence of dinacharya and deeper Ayurvedic wisdom on your Pranayama practice.
- Philosophical Roots: Delve into ancient texts like Hatha Yoga Prathipika and Gheranda Samhita from the Adi Nath Shiva lineage.
- Sadhana Sequencing: Craft your Pranayama sequences within the authentic framework of ancient practices.
- Continued Learning & Integration: Receive recordings and access to professional materials and a comprehensive learning system to integrate your practices and continue your journey of Self Mastery after returning home.
- Unparalleled Value: For just $50 per day, enjoy a serene location, 3 daily Ayurvedic meals, daily morning and evening practices with Yogrishi Vishvketu, and an opportunity to retreat and reconnect with your true Self.
- Sadhana Immersion: Participate in-person or online, immersing yourself in introspection, contemplation and deeper inner practices during the day for USD$1050 (in-person), USD$450 (first 20 people enrolling online!).
- Dual Certification Option: Extend your experience to our flagship Akhanda 100-hour program for dual certification from Yoga Alliance and Gurukul Kangri with additional sessions for fulfilling necessary teaching requirements, priced at USD$1250 (In-person), USD$900(online)
Prerequisites: While we encourage a completed 200-hour program with pranayama exposure, we are happy to support you with additional preparatory recommendations. Please contact us so that we can assess those needs on a case-by-case basis.
Seize this unique opportunity to explore carefully preserved wisdom from the authentic Vedic and Tantric history of Yoga, enriched by practical experience with a Master Teacher Trainer.